Supervisor – Document Services (20-Month Contract) – Remote
Supervisor – Document Services (20-months contract)
Our Client, a top-tier, national law firm, is currently set to hire an Evening Supervisor for their Document Services Group on a contract-basis. You will be responsible for overseeing staff and handling document processes. You can develop your supervisory experience and reach your best potential in the comfort of your own home! The firm ensures that the value you bring to the table are recognized and appreciated with a competitive salary, amazing benefits package, and more! Don’t let this rare chance slip from your hands… apply now!
Salary: Up to $95K (Based on Experience)
Hours: 6:00 PM – 3:00 AM
- Managing the intake process for all document production and document support requests (assessing, prioritizing etc). Ensuring document production processes are followed.
- Identifying and submitting recommendations for changes to procedures to Manager, NAT-DSG, when necessary.
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of completed work meets the standards expected by the DSG clients.
- Compiling work tracking statistics and producing reports on department activities monthly and on an as needed basis.
- Acting as a liaison between DSG and its clients regarding workflow and to address concerns and/or issues.
- Ensuring DSG staffing levels are appropriate to meet client needs. This includes recruiting for overtime assistance when necessary and approving vacation or other absence requests, lunch breaks, back-up supports and coverage schedules (i.e. statutory holidays, firm closure days etc.).
- Creating various legal and other documents through copy typing, transcription, scanning or other methods.
- Document work includes converting styles, performing mail merges, inserting media into presentations, cross-referencing, indexing, creating tables (including financial tables), working with graphs and objects, using graphics applications, etc.
- Supervising and directing all functional day-to-day activities/
- Monitoring and managing performance of direct reports.
- Supervising and motivating all staff including direct responsibility for performance management, development and training. Making recommendations to Manager, NAT DSG regarding disciplinary actions and/or terminations.
- Participating in the hiring of new employees including assisting the Manager, NAT DSG with recruitment, screening, selection and orientation.
- Attending off hour events, meetings with team and management team as required.
- Conducting projects and other general duties.
- 5+ years of relevant document services experience in a law firm or professional services firm.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a supervisory position is preferred.
- College diploma in Office Administration, Legal Specializations or other related fields.
- Highly developed problem solving, decision making, conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to visualize and deliver creative solutions.
- Works well under pressure and adjusts to changing needs of the Firm.
- Proven ability to multi-task while demonstrating composure and the ability to handle stress and tight timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills in English (verbal and written) are required. Fluency in French would be considered an asset.
- Excellent transcription, spelling, proof-reading and editing skills; well organized, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to transfer knowledge in an efficient, pleasant and effective way, using a variety of techniques.
Please note that all applicants will be tested on the advanced features of MSO.
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at email@example.com