Real Estate Legal Assistant
Our Client, a highly regarded, full-service Toronto law firm, is seeking a Real Estate Legal Assistant to join their office. Caring, supportive and respectful, this is an amazing place to work and find opportunities to grow. The firm is fast-paced and needs someone who can hit the ground running. You would be responsible for the preparation of documents and letters, title searches, and other administrative duties. In turn, the firm offers a competitive salary, amazing benefits, and other perks – apply now before it’s too late!
- College Diploma in Legal Administration.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a legal assistant position, particularly in Real Estate or Residential experience
- Proficient in MS Office 365 with advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Teraview, Conveyancer and Closing Folders
- Strong administrative and organizational skills as well as above average attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, be flexible and adapt to changing situations easily.
- Ability to work well with all types of personalities and levels of responsibility.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines and exhibit sound judgment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team.
- Preparing legal documents from written, oral or taped instructions and precedents.
- Drafting routine correspondence on behalf of lawyer.
- Entering dockets and preparing accounts.
- Applying proofreading and editing skills to documents and correspondence.
- Obtaining information and instructions from clients and forwarding to lawyer.
- Completing closing reports.
- Assisting in management of lawyer’s practice, i.e., opening files, filing, arranging meetings, scheduling hearing dates with government bodies and/or representatives, arranging travel and/or accommodations.
To apply, please forward your resume to: Zaheeda Merali Manager – Executive Search at email@example.com