Plaintiff Personal Injury Tort – Legal Assistant/Clerk
Plaintiff Personal Injury Tort – Legal Assistant
Benefits Galore (RSP, Pension, & more!)
SALARY – Up to 70k
Our exclusive client, an awarded and experienced Personal Injury Boutique law firm, is looking for a Legal Assistant/Clerk to support a knowledgeable and experienced partner. The ideal candidate brings 3+ years of plaintiff, tort experience, strong communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure independently and as part of a team. Apply now to join an outstanding firm with a competitive salary and unbeatable benefits. Don’t miss your chance!
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as briefs, motions, pre-trial/mediation memos, affidavits of documents, and pleadings, and review claims from new files.
- Schedule Examinations for Discovery and Mediations, medical legal appointments, and court dates, and maintain calendar
- Manage correspondence, emails, and mail, and handle client inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Organize, request, process, and maintain client files and documentation.
- Assist with authorizations, undertakings, discoveries, and productions as well as opening and closing files.
- Provide exceptional support to personal injury litigation lawyers in areas such as vehicle accident, medical malpractice, and long-term disability, among others.
- Other general duties as required.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working within Plaintiff Personal Injury
- Legal Assistant/Law Clerk diploma and coursework or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solver with strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Adaptable, reliable, and proactive with ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using Primafact/Timematters is an asset
How to Apply:
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at email@example.com.