Plaintiff Personal Injury Legal Assistant –
Plaintiff Personal Injury Legal Assistant – North York
Looking to make a shift and have experience in plaintiff personal injury law? We have the perfect opportunity for you! A great place to start fresh, Our Client, located in North York, is seeking a Plaintiff Personal Injury Legal Assistant to join their law firm. You will be working with down-to-earth and respectful legal professionals, allowing you to feel secure and comfortable. They offer a competitive salary, great benefits, perks, and more! Find out just how amazing this firm is and apply today.
Salary: Up to $65K
- 3+ years of plaintiff personal injury tort experience
- Ability to work both independently and within a team-oriented environment;
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Preparing and completing all necessary litigation documentation such as motion records, pleadings, notices, affidavits, etc.;
- Transcribe dictation with speed and accuracy;
- Communicate professionally with all external clients;
- Ensure all filing is organized and up to date on a daily basis, both physical and electronic.
- Handle administrative details with respect to calendar management, client meetings, accounting, closing files and docketing
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org