Plaintiff Personal Injury (A/B) Legal Assistant
Our Client, a firm with a stellar reputation and growing team is seeking a Plaintiff Personal Injury Legal Assistant to join their office. If you’re looking for a change and want to join a firm that values their employees then this is the right opportunity for you! Requiring a minimum of only 2 years relevant experience, this position will allow you to build your skills and provide the perfect chance for professional development. As a Legal Assistant you will be required to handle all legal documentation, scheduling, and other administrative duties. Great perks and benefits also offered to ensure your hard-work is valued! Apply now.
Salary: Up to $55K
- 2+ years of A/B plaintiff personal injury experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while paying attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
- Transcribes legal documents.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work, initiating follow-up action.
- Routes or answers routine correspondence and initiates follow-up as required.
- Complete OCF forms according to the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS);
- Communicate with insurance companies in accordance with SABS;
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, insurance adjusters and healthcare providers;
- Reviews medical documentation
- Maintains appointment calendars and coordinates arrangements for meetings/ conferences.
- Handles administrative detail with respect to opening and closing of files, docketing and client billings.
- Maintains office files/records in accordance with procedures.
- drafting LAT materials;
- assisting with LAT arbitrations and trials.
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org