One of North America’s top 100 law firms in the country is seeking an Office Manager to join their boutique Toronto office. With over 1500 employees across all offices,
this award winning law firm is recognized as one of the best firms to work with – a reputation you won’t find elsewhere!
A position such as this is extraordinarily rare. Act now!
Salary: Up to $120K
• Full cycle recruitment, orientation, performance management, staff supervision and employee relations in cooperation with the Firm’s Human Resources Department.
• Communicate policy and procedures on behalf of management under the guidance of the Human Resource Department.
• Work closely with MIS and Finance personnel assigned to the office for technology support and client billing.
• Work closely with the Office Managing Partners to assist with projects and determine needs of the offices.
• Assisting the Office Managing Partners on marketing initiatives and related projects, providing marketing support to attorneys and assisting with promoting the firm through information gathering for community, legal and other seminars/events to sponsor.
• Act as a change agent and liaison of culture for the Firm.
• Audit quality of workflow and workforce production of staff and reassigning workloads as necessary to accommodate business needs.
• Coordinate sponsored events that align with the Firm’s mission and vision.
• Conduct analysis in market incentives regionally that align with organizational growth and sales
• Vendor relations, facilities and marketing events.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of marketing, public relations and/or supervisory experience in a legal or other professional services environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
• Demonstrated skills in marketing, human resources, facilities management, budgeting, operations, legal management and cost control.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, customer service and project management skills.
For further information on this opportunity, In confidence, please contact:
Marsha Meyers, President – Cartel Inc.