Very RARE. Once in a blue moon does such an exciting opportunity come our way! Our Client is looking for a seasoned litigation expert to work as a Trainer with their dedicated team of individuals. This candidate must bring with them professionalism and charisma to train legal professionals and work on special projects. If you enjoy teaching and being a part of the learning process, this is the BEST move you can make!
Salary: Up to $65K
- Post-secondary graduate
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience working in a law firm, preferably as a law clerk or paralegal
- Advanced knowledge of ACL
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a means/willingness to travel within Canada
- Comprehensive understanding of Ontario litigation and/or family law and willingness to research other jurisdictions as ACL expands into different provinces; currently in AB/BC/QC
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Ability to speak French an asset
- Must be able to travel within Ontario (including overnight trips) and possibly to other provinces from time to time
- Access to a reliable vehicle or ability to rent a vehicle
- Conduct training of Automated Civil Litigation (ACL) software in both a “classroom” and 1-on-1 setting, to legal assistants, law clerks, paralegals, lawyers and system administrators.
- Conduct training of document exchange platform, xchangedocs, in both a “classroom” and 1-on-1 setting, to legal assistants, law clerks, paralegals, lawyers and system administrators
- Address customer issues in a Help Desk capacity as software Support Representative.
- Working with the ACL administrator and other lead personnel at firms to ensure that the software is optimally configured / customized to best meet their requirements.
- Ensure customer needs are met relating to implementation, training, usage and adoption of software by conducting the following:
- Reporting back software requirements to the product development team;
- Reporting client specific customizations;
- Overseeing the implementation of these customizations.
- Test new versions of software in addition to client customizations, as well as court documents/letters as they are changed/added.
Please apply directly to:
Manager, Law Clerk Division