Litigation Law Clerk
Our client is one of Toronto’s best kept secrets. This wonderful boutique litigation group has a need for a litigation law clerk with at least 2 years of working experience for a maternity leave contract. This role requires someone with a solid understanding of the rules of civil procedure, strong experience with caselines and previous work experience in Personal Injury, or Medical Malpractice. If you are ready to start a new role in 2023, and are willing to commit to a firm that offers an interesting case load, it’s not going to get better than this firm!
- provide legal support to team of lawyers on litigation files
- coordinate document discovery processes
- compile productions
- prepare documents for discovery, motions, pre-trial and trial
- manage undertakings
- summarize and analyze transcripts
- prepare cost subscriptions
- litigation summaries
- ensure files remain organized
- other administrative duties, as required.
For more information and to submit your application, please contact:
Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Law Clerk Division