Legal Assistant / Executive Assistant (One Year Contract)
With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Toronto’s leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.
We listen. We’re honest. Just ask your friends. They’ll tell you. Cartel. Give us a call; we really do make the difference.
Opportunity: Legal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Our client, an established Bay St firm, is searching for an executive assistant for their Managing Partner. The role is suitable for a Intermediate level assistant with at least 3 years of similar experience in a top tier environment.
• Managing personal and professional calendars and email accounts
• Assisting in preparing, producing and proofreading documents and correspondence
• Filing court documents
• Arranging and managing personal and professional travel
• Assisting with dockets, client accounts, invoices and expenses
• Assisting with collection of client outstanding receivables
• Opening, closing and maintaining files
• Liaising professionally with lawyers, clients, courts and process servers
• Coordinating couriers and deliveries
• Maintaining general office organization
Please Contact with CV directly to: Sabrina@Cartelinc.com
Cartel Inc. One, First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
100 King Street West Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1A4
Toronto | Vancouver | Montreal | Halifax | Calgary | Ottawa
Cartel values diversity in their work place and it is the policy of the client to recruit, hire, promote, reassign, compensate and train highly qualified persons without regard to race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law.