Legal Administrative Assistant
Our Client, a renowned law firm and industry leader, is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join their growing Toronto office. The team at this firm is friendly, easy-going, and supportive, making it a great place to work. With a unique legal focus, this role will provide you with new learning opportunities and skills that you will use to further your success.
Your role includes administrative support to all legal professional and office management to ensure everything is running smoothly. They offer a competitive salary, incredible benefits, and a generous bonus. This is a RARE opportunity at an amazing firm – apply now before it’s too late!
Salary: Up to $55K + Benefits
- Ensuring the office is kept stocked with supplies (office supplies, kitchen supplies, etc), including ordering supplies and equipment as needed/requested)
- Answer the door, accept all deliveries and greet visitors when they arrive
- Book all travel (including air, car rental, accommodation, meeting space, etc).
- Scan and upload documents to our document management system
- Assist lawyers with Law Society renewals and CPD courses
- Schedule meetings and arrange for refreshments for same
- Arrange/schedule zoom and/or conference calls as needed for various lawyers and clients
- Book/arrange out of office meetings for lawyers/clients at various venues, including refreshments
- Collect and manage daily mail
- Arrange for offsite storage and update firm records as required
- Deposit cheques via remote deposit system
- Update library as new material comes in
- Assist COO with special projects, tasks as assigned
- Other various office tasks, as assigned, by lawyers and clerks
- Experience as an administrative assistant in a law firm environment is a must
- Ability to support more than one team member and take on additional responsibilities as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take instructions, prioritize incoming work, and follow through on tasks; and
- Strong proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Adobe PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel.
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org