Law Firm Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
Law Firm Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
We have an amazing opportunity for you! Our Client, a well-respected personal injury firm, is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join their North York office. Your role is to conduct administrative tasks such as answering phones, handling mail and filing, managing the front desk, as well as some bookkeeping duties. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, confident, and has strong interpersonal skills. The firm is a great place to work, with a friendly team, competitive salary, perks and more! Apply now.
Salary: Up to $40K
- 1+ years of receptionist experience in a law firm is required
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team setting
- Exceptional technical skills (including MS Office applications)
- Greeting and directing clients
- Filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Scheduling appointments
- Managing email, mail and courier correspondence
- Other administrative duties as required
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org