Civil Litigation Law Clerk
Looking to join a firm where you’re respected and appreciated? Where your work ethic and values are matched? Then we have the perfect firm for you! Our Client, a growing, multi-sector firm is seeking a Legal Clerk/Assistant for their Labour and Employment group. As a Clerk/Assistant you will be responsible for case management, communicating with clients and lawyers, and drafting legal documentation. The firm offers a competitive salary, and an amazing benefits package with health, dental, and more! They have permanent work-from-home hybrid model. It can’t get better than this – apply now!
Salary: Up to 70K
- Case management;
- Drafting letters, pleadings, motion materials, affidavits, and various court and tribunal documents;
- Liaising with clients by phone and email throughout all stages of a matter;
- Coordinating the issuance, service, and filing of court and tribunal
- Various administrative duties, as needed.
- Experience in Civil Litigation and/or Labour and Employment Law
- Law clerk and/or paralegal diploma, with a preference given to candidates with relevant work experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects, manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Client-service oriented, with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and resourceful, with strong analytical ability.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org