Insurance Defense Law Clerk – Highest Compensation Downtown
Insurance Defence Law Clerk – Hybrid Remote
Looking for a balance between in office and work-from-home? Get the best of both worlds, working for Our Client. With a RARE and amazing opportunity, this firm is seeking a Civil Litigation Law Clerk to join their Toronto office on a hybrid remote basis. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in A/B and Tort law and a keen eye for detail. With perks, benefits, and more, you won’t want to miss out. Apply now!
- 3+ years of relevant experience in insurance defence (tort and AB/LAT) litigation.
- The ability to manage a large volume of documents and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with the Rules of Civil Procedure and LAT.
- Possess superior analytical and organizational abilities.
- Has exceptional ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Time-conscious and deadline oriented.
- Has a hands-on, proactive approach to their work.
- Strong writing & grammar skills.
- Considers themselves a consummate professional who works well under pressure.
- Can function easily in MS Word and DMS environments.
- Has the ability to work independently with little supervision but appreciates the benefits of being part of a team.
- Briefing and updating files.
- Drafting mediation and pre-trial memos, AODs, etc.
- Reviewing & summarizing medical documentation and other file contents.
- Following up on undertakings and productions.
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Executive Search at email@example.com