Insurance Defence Legal Assistant
Insurance Defence Legal Administrator/Clerk
Our Client, a renowned Insurance Defence boutique law firm is seeking a Legal Administrator/Law Clerk to join their office. This firm can offer you the chance to work closely with some of the best legal professionals in the industry. With a supportive environment and great team, this is an opportunity towards success! As a Legal Administrator/Clerk you will be responsible for providing legal and administrative support through filing, scheduling, and client correspondence. You will offered a competitive salary, benefits and a hybrid work model. Don’t miss out and apply now!
Salary: Up to $55K
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant legal experience
- Ability to work both independently and within a team-oriented environment;
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Experience working with insurance defence and/or personal injury a definite asset; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Preparing and completing all necessary litigation documentation such as motion records, pleadings, notices, affidavits, etc.;
- Transcribe dictation with speed and accuracy;
- Communicate professionally with all external clients;
- Ensure all filing is organized and up to date on a daily basis, both physical and electronic.
- Handle administrative details with respect to calendar management, client meetings, accounting, closing files and docketing
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org