Hybrid AB Legal Assistant
AB Legal Assistant – Hybrid Remote (3 Days in Office)
Our Client, a well-respected boutique law firm, is seeking a Legal Assistant to join their Toronto office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year experience in Insurance Defense law as an assistant and a keen eye for detail. This firm has a stellar team of legal professionals, allowing you to gain new experiences and build your portfolio! Down-to-earth and very friendly, this firm will feel like ‘home’, making your time in office comfortable. Great benefits, perks, and more – apply now!
- Transcribes legal documents.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work, initiating follow-up action.
- Routes or answers routine correspondence and initiates follow-up as required.
- Maintains appointment calendars and coordinates arrangements for meetings/ conferences.
- Handles administrative detail with respect to opening and closing of files, docketing and client billings.
- Maintains office files/records in accordance with procedures.
- 1+ year of insurance defense experience as a legal assistant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while paying attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at Sabrina@cartelinc.com