Executive Legal Assistant (Litigation)
Legal Litigation Executive Assistant
Are you looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door? Are you looking for a firm that offers you flexibility and a friendly environment? Then, Our Client is the right fit for you! This firm is seeking a confident and motivated Executive Assistant responsible for drafting and preparing documentation, client correspondence, and other administrative tasks. Benefits and perks also offered. Don’t miss out on the chance to step up in your career with a great firm – apply now!
- Drafting, preparing and proofreading correspondence, accounts and various transactional documents and forms.
- Preparing court documents, booking court appointments, examinations and client meetings.
- Dealing with and responding to client inquiries expeditiously and conducting follow up as required.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail, including maintenance of email accounts and managing files; maintaining precedent systems as may be required within the Firm protocol for knowledge management.
- Maintaining and organizing files in a timely manner both electronic and hard copy as required.
- General administrative duties such as scheduling appointments and meetings, photocopying materials, booking meeting rooms and making travel arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Co-Op – 6 months + of Office Administrative experience in a legal environment is preferred.
- Working knowledge of legal procedures, and some understanding of corporate transaction documents.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent technical proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of accounting/docketing systems and data management systems (PCLaw and iManage).
- A professional client and telephone manner.
- Excellent organizational/follow up skills demonstrating attention to detail, proof-reading and accuracy
- A motivated team player able to work well with others of varying ages and backgrounds; willing to support and stand in for colleagues to cover absences.
- Strong problem solving skills along with the ability to work with little instruction or supervision.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to contribute to a positive team environment.
How to Apply:
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at email@example.com.