Entry Level Tort Legal Assistant – Hybrid Remote (1 day/week in office)
Entry Level Tort Legal Assistant – Hybrid remote (1 day per week in office)
Step into this summer’s hot job market as a Tort Legal Assistant! Our Client, a reputable and stable law firm is seeking a motivated individual to join their legal team. With an encouraging and welcoming staff, you will be set for success! Don’t miss out on this RARE opportunity to build your skills, work in hybrid remote setup, receive amazing benefits, perks and more! Apply now.
Salary: Up to $40K
- 6 months to 1 year experience in Plaintiff Tort Personal Injury is required.
- A Legal Assistant Diploma is an asset
- Working knowledge of Court and LAT procedures
- The ability to manage a large volume of documents and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong technical skills and proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Draft and review outgoing correspondence and legal documents
- Manage and maintain paper and electronic files and update legal information in electronic database.
- Compile, organize, and review legal data and information for accuracy and completeness and detect and report issues.
- Notify appropriate parties regarding incoming correspondence and distribute memos to corresponding internal parties.
- Establish deadlines and priorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at email@example.com