Entry Level A/B Legal Assistant
Entry Level A/B Legal Assistant – NORTH YORK
We have an amazing opportunity for an Entry Level A/B Legal Assistant to join a well-established, busy law firm, that you won’t want to miss! If you are looking to build your skills and gain new experiences, then we are looking for you.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic individual with co-op experience in Plaintiff Personal Injury. The firm is down-to-earth and has an AMAZING team of legal professionals that are supportive and fun, making your work feel easy. They also offer GREAT benefits, perks, and a competitive salary. Apply now!
Location: North York (In Office – 5 Days a Week)
Salary: Up to $40K
- Transcribes legal documents.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work, initiating follow-up action.
- Routes or answers routine correspondence and initiates follow-up as required.
- Complete OCF forms according to the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS);
- Communicate with insurance companies in accordance with SABS;
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, insurance adjusters and healthcare providers;
- Reviews medical documentation
- Maintains appointment calendars and coordinates arrangements for meetings/ conferences.
- Handles administrative detail with respect to opening and closing files, docketing and client billings.
- Maintains office files/records in accordance with procedures.
- drafting LAT materials;
- assisting with LAT arbitrations and trials.
- Co-op working experience in plaintiff personal injury law
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while paying attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
How to Apply:
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager – Legal Support at firstname.lastname@example.org