Criminal Litigation Law Clerk
Criminal Litigation Law Clerk – Hybrid Remote
Our Client, a well-known, successful law firm, is seeking a Litigation Law Clerk to join their busy Toronto office. The firm has been recognized as one of the best firms in Canada, because they know how to take care of their people. This firm’s cases range from civil litigation to criminal law, to labour law, and with such a dynamic case load you will always be learning. This firm just keeps getting better…they offer growth opportunities, a competitive salary, a hybrid-work model, benefits and more! Apply now.
Salary: Up to $75K
- Attending witness interviews and supporting the drafting of investigation reports.
- Drafting correspondence, briefs, and various court and tribunal documents.
- Liaising with clients by email and on the phone through all stages of a matter.
- Case management.
- Coordinating the issuance, service, and filing of court and tribunal documents.
- General administrative duties.
- 3+ years of working experience as a Litigation Law Clerk.
- Law clerk and/or paralegal diploma, with a preference given to candidates with relevant work experience.
- Detail-oriented and resourceful, with strong analytical ability.
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects, manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Client service-oriented, with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at email@example.com