Are you ready to step into a new role? Our Client, a large national firm, is seeking a Corporate Assistant to join a team of local professionals, including one of the firm’s Partners. The opportunity not only gives you the chance to work with dynamic and friendly individuals, but allows you to develop new skills and embrace your sense of innovation. Benefits, perks, and a spirited work environment is only a glimpse into what this amazing firm has to offer! Grow your success and apply today!
- Certification from an accredited Legal Assistant program with at least 2 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential and non-routine information, with discretion and professionalism
- Exceptional proofreading, grammar and research skills
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Accurately proofreading, formatting, drafting and assisting with various legal and general materials, including: documents, spreadsheets, reports, memos, presentations, forms and other items, ensuring accuracy, completeness and compliance with legal processes; checking for appropriate formatting, spelling, grammar, etc.
- Aderant: opening/closing client files including completing “Know Your Client” forms, entering dockets, preparing expense reports, and preparing client accounts on a monthly basis
- Interaction: keeping client contact information up to date
- Maintaining Outlook calendars: scheduling meetings, conference calls, travel, and conferences
- Keeping file lists up to date and taking the initiative to send files to storage once completed
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org