RARE OPPORTUNITY! Our Client, a busy, mid-sized, business law firm, is seeking a Conveyancer to join their legal team. If you’re looking for a change and a firm that provide you with support you need then this is the firm for you. With the chance to work for a dedicated and experienced Senior Partner, this is just what you need to help you grow professionally. You will be responsible for handling documentation of real estate transactions and the search and analyzation of records. Apply for this job and climb to the top – before it’s too late!
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a law firm
- Experience with Conveyancer and Teraview is a MUST
- Exceptional technical skills (MS Office, Word, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solver and detail-oriented with ability work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Handling all document preparation from real estate transactions from beginning to end
- Assist with the closing of residential and commercial purchases, sales and refinances and land development registration
- Search, analyze, and evaluate records relating to titles of homes, land, and buildings.
- Preparation of purchase and financing documents
- Prepare property reports and title commitments.
- Assembling due diligence and preparing documents for residential conveyance
- Correspond with clients, solicitors, conveyancers, mortgage brokers and real estate agents
To apply, please forward your resume to
Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Executive Search