Our exclusive Client, is a 10 out of 10, large law firm, is looking for an independent and determined Conveyancer for their Commercial practice. This is an extremely RARE opportunity! This firm is well known for their low turnover and a culture that is second to none. You will be working with a team of friendly and supportive professionals that will make your days in office that much more enjoyable. It is a great place to call ‘home’. They provide full benefits, a competitive salary, hybrid work model, and opportunities for growth. Don’t miss out and apply now!
Salary: Up to $85K
- Conducts searches and sub-searches of title.
- Registers documents and closes commercial and/or residential transactions.
- Attends at Land Registry Office to complete closing transactions, exchange monies, keys, documentation for purchase and sales. Photocopies documents registered in a registry office.
- Closes commercial and/or residential transactions.
- Prepared sketches, drafting legal descriptions for submission to registry office staff.
- Conducts execution searches and searches under the Land Titles and Registry Act and conducts First Application searches under the Land Titles Act.
- Collects materials and submits a quality condensed summary report to lawyer.
- Contacts appropriate Assessment Office to determine proper legal description if necessary (eg lot, plan, concession).
- Sub-searches land for specific information.
- Submits time dockets on a daily basis.
- Prepares and submits Sheriff’s certificate.
- Trains others from time to time.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a law firm
- Experience with Conveyancer and Teraview is a MUST
- Experience with land development registrations is an asset
- Exceptional technical skills (MS Office, Word, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply, please forward your resume to: Zaheeda Merali Manager – Executive Search at firstname.lastname@example.org