Collections/AR Clerk – Law Firm
“Collect” your things and get ready to move on to a job that will strengthen your professional growth Our Client, a distinguishable, multi-service law firm, is looking for a Collection Clerk to join their Toronto office. This firm adopts an encouraging, supportive company culture, and a working environment filled with friendly and down-to-earth colleagues that will make your transition feel easy. As a Collections Clerk you will be responsible for general credit and collections tasks such as monthly report, managing accounts receivables, and corresponding with clients. This role require ONLY a minimum of 2 year’s relevant experience in a law firm environment and provides a space to grow professionally, so don’t miss out on your chance to reach the top – apply now! Benefits, perks, and competitive salary offered.
Salary: Up to $65K
- Managing daily collections, account reconciliations, AR issues, etc.;
- Contacting clients, following up on outstanding accounts;
- Posting deposits on a daily basis;
- Preparing monthly reports;
- Generating monthly reminder statements.
- 2+ years of accounts receivable experience; legal accounting experience is required;
- Working knowledge of general accounting procedures and guidelines;
- Strong analytical skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking abilities;
- Capable of working well in a team and independently.
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org