Civil Litigation Legal Assistant
Our Client, a fast-growing and dynamic law firm, is seeking a Civil Litigation Legal Assistant to join their beautiful Toronto office. With a busy practice, they are looking for someone energetic and motivated, with a minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience. Your role will be providing general legal administrative support, such as preparing and editing documents, managing correspondence, and organizing files.
The team at this firm is down-to-earth, fun, and supportive, making your days at the office that much better. In addition, you will be offered a competitive salary, benefits, 4-weeks vacations, and many other perks. If you’re looking to for a firm that is going to treat you right…this is the one! Apply now.
Salary: Up to $65K
- 5+ years experience as a Litigation Legal Assistant Legal Assistant Diploma from an Accredited Institution
- Experience working with LawPRO files would be an asset
- Dicta experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organization skills
- The ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Solid interpersonal and team skills
- Preparing and proofreading correspondence, accounts and various transactional documents and forms.
- Preparing court documents, booking court appointments, examinations and client meetings.
- Dealing with and responding to client inquiries expeditiously and conducting follow up as required.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail, including maintenance of email accounts and managing files; maintaining precedent systems as may be required within the Firm protocol for knowledge management.
- Maintaining and organizing files in a timely manner both electronic and hard copy as required.
- General administrative duties such as scheduling appointments and meetings, photocopying materials, booking meeting rooms and making travel arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Toronto’s leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.