Executive Administrative Assistant
Our Client, a Toronto firm and industry leader, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their growing team of professionals. As an Administrative Assistant you will provide administrative support to lawyers, law clerks, and office management, ensuring the office is running smoothly. The team is easy-going and friendly, making for a great environment to work in. This is an amazing opportunity to gain exposure at a reputable firm with a unique legal focus. Apply now! Competitive salary, benefits, and generous bonus also offered.
- Ensuring the office is kept stocked with supplies (office supplies, kitchen supplies, etc), including ordering supplies and equipment as needed/requested)
- Answer the door, accept all deliveries and greet visitors when they arrive
- Book all travel (including air, car rental, accommodation, meeting space, etc).
- Scan and upload documents to our document management system
- Assist lawyers with Law Society renewals and CPD courses
- Schedule meetings and arrange for refreshments for same
- Arrange/schedule zoom and/or conference calls as needed for various lawyers and clients
- Book/arrange out of office meetings for lawyers/clients at various venues, including refreshments
- Collect and manage daily mail
- Arrange for offsite storage and update firm records as required
- Deposit cheques via remote deposit system
- Update library as new material comes in
- Assist COO with special projects, tasks as assigned
- Other various office tasks, as assigned, by lawyers and clerks
- Experience as an administrative assistant, law office experience preferred
- Ability to support more than one team member and take on additional responsibilities as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take instructions, prioritize incoming work, and follow through on tasks; and
- Strong proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Adobe PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel.
How to Apply:
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at email@example.com.