We have a RARE opportunity for all the accountants out there! Are you looking to move up in your career? Our Client, a well-respected and TOP-TIER accounting firm, is looking for a skilled individual with experience as a staff accountant or manager. This opportunity puts you on the short track to PARTNERSHIP. This first-name basis firm is well known for their low turnover, and a culture that is second to none! “Let your success grow here”. Full BENEFITS, plenty of PERKS, compensation for professional development … apply now!
- Preparing Corporate Tax returns
- Helping with tax audits and tax returns
- Producing error-free accounting reports and presenting their results.
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status
- Identifying errors and suggesting ways to improve efficiency
- Bookkeeping monthly which includes verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts.
- Cheque runs, deposits, bank statement management and bank reconciliations.
- Reviewing accounting systems & procedures and recommending modifications.
- Participating in financial standards setting
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process
- CPA Designation
- 3 -4 years experience in accounting, handling audits, reviews and tax
- Understanding of financial accounting statements and preparing basic corporate tax returns
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft GP, QuickBooks and other accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
To apply, please forward your resume to: Jennifer Mulligan at email@example.com