Accident Benefits Lawyer
This role is only available to a Senior AB Lawyer
If you have less than 2 years of Accident Benefits experience
Please email directly at Ben@cartelinc.com
With over 35 years of experience, Cartel is considered one of Toronto’s leading employment agencies servicing the legal community. Our clients are among the most distinguished law firms and our success lies in our applicants and their desire for the perfect career match. There is no fee to register with Cartel for any employment opportunity.
We listen. We’re honest. Just ask your friends. They’ll tell you. Cartel. Give us a call; we really do make the difference
Write your own offer
It’s never been a better time for a new opportunity.
Our top client is searching for the next member of their Accident Benefits litigation team. This firm offers top of the market compensation and a NO JERKS policy at all levels.
As a lawyer with 5+ years of comparable experience in a sophisticated insurance litigation practice, you will:
• Handle casualty and property insurance defence files of varying complexities from beginning to end
• Appear before all levels of court including attending on motions and at trial
• Handle accident benefits disputes, loss transfer and priority dispute files from beginning to end
• Appear before the License Appeal Tribunal and prepare written and oral submissions as needed
• Assess claims with a focus on controlling indemnity
As a member of the Ontario Bar, you have demonstrated experience synthesizing complex information and crafting clear and persuasive written and oral arguments.
All experienced candidates welcome to apply. At this time, we require candidates with at least two YEARs post call experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben Higham, JD, LL.M.
Director of Legal Recruitment
Cartel Inc. | First Canadian Place, Suite 2550