AB Law Clerk – 2 days in office
Our Client, a renowned firm located in the bustling city of Toronto, is seeking an AB Clerk to join their practice. If you are looking for a great space to learn and grow, a firm that supports professional development and offers stability, look no further! The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a law firm setting.
Great benefits, competitive salary, caring employer and team…you can have it all! Apply now.
Salary: Based on Experience
- Drafting correspondence to other counsel, insurance companies, clients, etc.,
- Completing Accident Benefit and FSCO forms,
- Preparing applications for mediation and arbitration,
- Scheduling various meetings and appointments, preparing pleadings and court documents.
- 3+ years’ of experience in a similar role in a law firm is required
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
- High level of accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent technical skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
To apply, please forward your resume to: Ben@cartelinc.com