Personal Injury/Insurance Defence Legal Assistant (4442) Full Time
Personal Injury/Insurance Defence Legal Assistant
Our Client, a GROWING and acclaimed law firm is seeking a Personal Injury/Insurance Defence Legal Assistant who can thrive in a fast-paced environment to be part of their team. This firm encourages autonomy and innovation, allowing you to build your success. This firm is known to care for its employees offering them a safe space, amazing benefits, perks and more! Apply now before you miss your chance!
Salary: Up to $50K
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience with dictation;
- 2-3 years experience in docketing;
- Preparation of documents connected to litigation;
- Preparation of accounts;
- Ability to work both independently and within a team-oriented environment;
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Experience with Worldox and PC Law a definite asset;
- Experience working with insurance defence and/or personal injury a definite asset; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Assist Law Clerk with a busy and demanding insurance defence and personal injury practice;
- Assist Law Clerks with a busy and demanding litigation practice;
- Assist Law Clerks with preparing and completing all necessary litigation documentation such as motion records, pleadings, notices, affidavits, etc.;
- Transcribe dictation with speed and accuracy;
- Proficiency with PC Law and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Communicate professionally with all external clients;
- Ensure all filing is organized and up to date on a daily basis, both physical and electronic.
- Handle administrative details with respect to calendar management, client meetings, accounting, closing files and docketing
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org