Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant (4323) Full Time
Commercial Litigation SUPERSTARS - we are looking for you! Our Client is looking for a Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant for a RARE chance work one-on-one with and successful and friendly Partner. This provides you an opportunity for hands-on experience to PERFECT your skills. With a competitive salary, great benefits, low turnover and an employer that values you, you won’t want to work anywhere else. Apply now!
- 5+ years of demonstrated work experience within the areas of construction lien litigation and general commercial litigation;
- have experience in managing a litigation practice;
- be flexible, time conscious, deadline oriented and able to prioritize;
- be resourceful, including good problem solving skills;
- have exceptional ability to effectively manage multiple priorities;
- be a professional individual who works well under pressure;
- have a solid customer service approach; and
- function easily in a customized MS Word environment, proficient in Excel.
- Preparing and proofreading correspondence, accounts and various transactional documents and forms.
- Preparing court documents, booking court appointments, examinations and client meetings.
- Dealing with and responding to client inquiries expeditiously and conducting follow up as required.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail, including maintenance of email accounts and managing files; maintaining precedent systems as may be required within the Firm protocol for knowledge management.
- Maintaining and organizing files in a timely manner both electronic and hard copy as required.
- General administrative duties such as scheduling appointments and meetings, photocopying materials, booking meeting rooms and making travel arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager – Legal Support at firstname.lastname@example.org