Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant (Hybrid)- Temporary to full time role (4147) Temporary
Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant (Hybrid)- Temporary to full time role
We’ve got the perfect hybrid role for those who are looking for growth in their legal career! This is a great opportunity for those who are between jobs or willing to change career. This is a temporary role with a possibility to switch to full time. The perfect chance to get your foot in the door! They are looking for someone with 2-5 years of Commercial Litigation and that go-getter attitude! You will be supporting two busy lawyers in a dynamic environment. Stunning offices, generous benefits, friendly atmosphere and plenty of perks- this one is a gem! Don’t miss your chance. Apply now.
Primary Duties Include
- Preparing, compiling, serving and filing court documents
- Dicta transcription
- Schedule management – including organizing client meetings, making travel arrangements, maintaining lawyer’s calendar, etc.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Managing email and mail correspondence
- Preparation of expense reports, docket entries, accounts and other administrative duties as required
- Legal Assistant diploma, plus additional courses an asset
- Strong knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff· priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional technical skills (including MS Office)
- Must be extremely flexible to meet the daily needs of the practice
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
To apply, please forward your resume to Jennifer Mulligan – Temporary Services at email@example.com