Legal Assistant- Corporate (4145) Full Time
One of the leading litigation firms in the city is in search of a Legal Assistant with at least 10+ years of previous legal assistant experience with strong Corporate Commercial knowledge to join their firm. They are looking to hire an efficient, proactive and detailed oriented individual to “hit the ground running”. Stunning offices, generous benefits, friendly team and a warm congenial atmosphere! Apply today!
- Manage the daily operation of four Partners comprising the firm’s National Infrastructure Team, along with another assistant
- Assist with business transactions by typing, revising and blacklining documents
- Communicate professionally with all internal and external clients
- Handle administrative details with respect to travel, accounting, opening and closing files, docketing, billing, expenses, etc.
- Keep up-to-date and organized all of the electronic and paper filing
- Willingness to work the occasional overtime to meet the project delivery requirements
- Minimum of ten years’ previous legal assistant experience, preferably with corporate knowledge
- Successful completion of post-secondary program in a legal assistant or law clerk program
- Strong technical skills using MS Office 2013 (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Organized and meticulous with follow-up and detail
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and multitask
- Flexible, team player that is client service oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills