Junior Law Clerk –E-discovery HOLIDAYS HONOURED! (4045)
SALARY: UP TO
Calling for all junior
commercial litigation law clerks with e-discovery experience! The doors have
finally opened for a Junior Law Clerk with a prestigious National law firm.
Our client is seeking for an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join
their dynamic team. As a member of the Advocacy group, you will be responsible
for providing clerking support to this group of professionals. Success in this
role requires strong e Discovery skills and experience with document review
platforms such as Relativity. This is an amazing opportunity if you are looking
to hone your skills in the related field. Why wait? Apply today!
- Organize and maintain documents in litigation support databases,
perform database searches, and prepare productions.
- Prepare litigation hold notices and implement litigation
- Assist with the identification, preservation and collection of
electronic and hard copy documents from clients.
- Organize and manage electronic document reviews.
- General Litigation:
- Prepare correspondence and court documents, including pleadings,
judgments, orders, motion materials and affidavits of
- Prepare litigation briefs, summaries of evidence and bill of
- Review and summarize transcripts of examinations for discovery for
undertakings, refusals and assembly of answers to
- Review medical records and prepare summaries of medical
- Coordinate the serving and filing of documents.
- Assist professionals and staff with service, filing of court documents
and obtaining copies of documents from various Toronto court
- Completion of accredited Law Clerk
- At least 2 years
of direct and practical experience working in commercial
- Strong e Discovery skills and experience with document
review platforms such as Relativity.
- Excellent understanding of the Rules of Civil
Procedure and legal documentation and terminology.
- Strong technical skills, including experience in MS
Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and busy
practices, while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Confident and dependable with strong initiative and
the ability to work both independently and in a team oriented
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda
Merali, Manager- Law Clerk Division at email@example.com