HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (3831) Full Time
Human Resources Manager
Salary: up to $120K + bonus + perks
We have an opportunity that will leave you hanging off the edge of your seat! Extraordinary opportunities like this don't come knocking all the time! Our Client, a respected leader in the legal industry worldwide, is looking for a stellar Human Resources Manager to shape their Toronto office’s legal support team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of HR experience IN A LAW FIRM and possess a high degree of discretion, organization, and independent judgment. You must be able to effectively build collaborative and trusted relationships among the staff and clientele. This is your chance to show-off those supervisor decision-making skills!! The right individual will be given the opportunity to shine so don't miss your chance to change your life forever!
Apply in confidence today – only candidates with law firm experience will be considered.
Primary Duties Include:
- Provide recruitment services and support to specific business units and practice groups
- Evaluate and implement HR practices; manage and implement HR programs, procedures and policies for the Firm
- Provide recruitment services for legal assistants, law clerks and administrative positions including pre-screening and interviewing applicants, conducting reference checks, making final selections and preparing offer letters
- Assess, monitor, and lead the training & development of staff within the Toronto office
- Provide advice and recommendations on the annual performance management process; coach employees and managers on performance related issues as required, including progressive discipline and performance improvement plans
- Coordinate and participate in the orientation program for new employees
- Schedule overtime; collect and approve overtime forms
- Participate in HR related projects as required
- Ensure that exit interview processes are carried out effectively
- Responsible for the execution of employment terminations
- Conduct competitive market research to monitor salary and benefits
President, Cartel Inc