Senior Litigation Law Clerk (4193) Full Time
Senior Litigation Law Clerk
Work Hours: 8 am – 4 pm or as agreed
Our client, a boutique Insurance Defence law firm located downtown Toronto, is looking to hire a Senior Litigation Law Clerk. The ideal candidate should have 6+years’ experience in a law clerk position with extensive experience in Tort matters. If you are able to think on your feet, have a keen eye for detail and strong organizational and time management skills, apply now to work alongside a high-profile lawyer with a strong case load at a top law firm.
• Draft and review legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, pre-trial/mediation memos.
• Manage and maintain files with tact and confidentiality.
• Prepare summaries and briefs of medical documentation.
• Request and follow-up on undertakings.
• Assist with trial preparations.
• Establish deadlines and priorities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Law Clerk designation
• 6+ years of Tort experience is a must
• Extensive knowledge of Insurance Defence Law
• A strong understanding of the Rules of Civil Procedure
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with exceptional time management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Flexible and dependable with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
• Proficiency in PC Law, Word, Outlook, Primafact, and Sharefile
• Works well as a team player and independently
How to Apply:
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali at email@example.com