(Entry-level) Legal Assistant – Financial Services (3655) Full Time
Our client is a top firm is in search of an entry-level legal assistant to join their busy financial services group. If you have a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail, then this is the job for you. Their office is located just minutes away from Union Station. Stunning offices, generous benefits, friendly team and a positive atmosphere! Apply today for consideration.
Primary Duties Include
- Edit and organize all necessary transactional documentation
- Assist with all administrative aspects of corporate transactions and post-closing matters (including wires and record books)
- Communicate professionally with all internal and external clients
- Handle all administrative details with respect to accounting, opening and closing files, docketing, billing, expenses, filing etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Recent graduate of a legal assistant or law clerk program with co-op/internship experience preferred
- Familiarity with a Document Management System considered an asset
- Stellar technical skills (including MS Office 2013)
- Superior organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to be extremely detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well in a busy team environment and have a positive attitude
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager - Legal Support at email@example.com