Legal Secretary – Real Estate (2984) Full Time
Attention real estate secretaries! Our prestigious client
is one of the most well recognized, full service firms in the country. They are
seeking a brilliant and sophisticated secretary with 3+ years of real estate experience
and who can handle files from registrations to closings. Don’t let this chance
of working with the best of the best pass you by! This firm offers benefits,
bonuses, and perks! Apply in confidence today to be considered.
Salary: Up to $55K
Primary Duties Include
- General Legal Administrative duties including opening and maintaining files, drafting and sending correspondence, etc.
- Filing and record-keeping, maintaining internal databases
- Client banking, as required
- Preparation of commercial documents, including leases, agreements, etc.
- Preparation and filing of corporate documentation
- Updating and maintenance of minute books
- Handling files from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Obtaining and reviewing searches and clearances as well as preparation of title insurance policies and documentation
- Interfacing with testators, executors, beneficiaries, courts, etc
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 3 years of Real Estate experience
- Excellent computer skills including MSO Suite 2010, Adobe, PC Law, Teraview, CorpLink, Conveyancer, etc.
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills accompanies with strong legal research skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Law Clerk Division at email@example.com