Real Estate Law Clerk(s)
Our Client, located North Durham, is a fast-growing firm looking for two hard working Real Estate Law Clerk to join their team of legal professionals. This firm has a beautiful office overlooking the water and provides a collaborative and supportive work environment. This position also includes training and other professional growth opportunities to allow you to be your best! As a Real Estate Law Clerk you will be required to assist with various real estate transactions and documentation, general file management, and other administrative duties. This is a great opportunity to further your career with a great firm, so don’t miss out! Work from home offered. Apply now!
Salary: Up to 45K
- Assisting in real estate transactions, including financing and purchase/sale of residential real estate
- Opening and diarizing real estate and other files. Preparing initial drafts of primary documents for real estate transactions and finalizing ancillary/closing documents (using Unity for real estate transaction)
- Being responsible for closings and general file management using checklists and diary
- Preparing reporting letters, and recording and docketing time in a timely manner
- Other administrative duties as may be required by firm.
- Minimum 3 years law clerk experience
- Law Clerk or Legal Assistant certification is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Teraview/Unity is required
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager –Law Clerk Division at firstname.lastname@example.org