Real Estate Law Clerk (Mandarin Speaking)
Are you ready for a new opportunity? Then look no further! Our Client, a dynamic and top-tier Real Estate law firm is seeking a Mandarin speaking Law Clerk to join their office. You will have the chance to work with a friendly and supportive team of legal professionals, making your work more enjoyable! As a Real Estate Law Clerk your responsibilities will include handling residential real estate files at all stages, corresponding with clients, and other administrative tasks. You will be offered a competitive salary, great benefits, perks and more, alongside the chance to work with a great firm! Apply now.
- Must have a diploma from an accredited Ontario College and/or ILCO Law Clerk Certificate.
- Must have minimum 3+ years experience in real estate.
- Must be able to speak fluent Mandarin.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent writing and communication skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Must be proficient in PC Law, Teraview, Conveyancer
- Flexibility to work overtime when required.
- Must have experience in all forms of residential real-estate files such as purchases, sales, private mortgages and refinancing.
- Must be able to manage and complete residential real estate files (purchases, sales and mortgages) from start to finish independently.
- Deal directly with clients, financial institutions, municipalities, land registry offices and title insurance companies in a professional manner.
- Must be able to handle a high volume of files in a proficient and efficient manner.
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager –Law Clerk Division at firstname.lastname@example.org