Plaintiff Personal Injury Legal Assistant
Intermediate Plaintiff Personal Injury Legal Assistant
Our Client, an amazing boutique firm located in downtown Toronto, has a RARE opportunity to join their firm, working for their Name Partner. With experience in interesting legal cases and a friendly personality, this Partner will be a pleasure to work with, and will give you the chance for the professional growth you have been looking for. They are seeking a Plaintiff Personal Injury Legal Assistant who is outgoing, has a minimum of 3 years experience in personal injury, and great organizational skills. Apply now – you won’t regret it!
Salary up to 65k
- 3+ years of plaintiff personal injury experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while paying attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
- Transcribes legal documents.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work, initiating follow-up action.
- Routes or answers routine correspondence and initiates follow-up as required.
- Maintains appointment calendars and coordinates arrangements for meetings/ conferences.
- Handles administrative detail with respect to opening and closing of files, docketing and client billings.
- Maintains office files/records in accordance with procedures.
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at email@example.com