Litigation Legal Assistant – Labour and Employment
Our Client, one of the top leaders in Labour and Employment Law, is seeking a Litigation Legal Assistant to join their dynamic legal team. This position will give you the opportunity to work closely with supportive and experienced lawyers, providing you with new skills and experiences. This firm has more to offer with a hybrid work model, perks and fully covered benefits, making sure their employees are cared for. Apply now before it’s too late!
Salary: Up to $75K
- 4+ years of relevant and recent legal experience
- Familiar with the current Rules of Civil Procedure
- Familiarity working with Arbitration, Collective Bargaining procedures and the OLRB would all be definite assets.
- Advanced technical skills in MS Office, Document Management Systems, ACL, Adobe and law firm accounting software are required
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and team player skills
- Providing Legal Administrative support to a team of two or three lawyers
- Legal document preparation, including drafting Factums, Books of Authorities, Statement of Claims, Affidavit of Documents, Mediation Briefs, etc.
- Trial, Mediation and Arbitration preparation
- Liaison with Courts, Boards, Panels and Arbitrators
- Calendar Management and scheduling
- Daily maintenance of electronic and physical filing
- Expense reporting, dockets and Accounts
- Digital Dictation
How to Apply: To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at email@example.com