Are you looking for a firm that will value you? Who’s company culture is inclusive, engaging, and professional? Our Client, a large full-service law firm is seeking Litigation Assistant to join their friendly and supportive team of associates. This is a firm that is dedicated to making you feel welcome and provide you with the stability and benefits you deserve! Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply now!
Salary: Up to $50K
- 2-3 years of experience as a Litigation Assistant in a law firm
- Successful completion of a community college level legal assistant or law clerk course
- Excellent knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure, Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario Rules of Procedure and Ontario Labour Relations Board Rules of Procedure
- Strong technical skills using MS Office and ACL (Automated Civil Litigation)
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work efficiently while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Preparing, compiling, serving and filing court documents
- Dicta transcription
- Schedule management – including organizing client meetings, making travel arrangements, maintaining lawyer’s calendar, etc.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Managing email and mail correspondence
- Preparation of expense reports, docket entries, accounts and other administrative duties as required
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina Ungar, Manager – Legal Support at email@example.com