Junior/Intermediate Litigation Legal Assistant
Junior/Intermediate Litigation Legal Assistant – Hybrid Remote
Our Client, a well-known Labour and Employment firm, is seeking a Litigation Legal Assistant to join their office. 1+ year of litigation experience together with advanced MSO and administrative skills will get you in the door. This firm is transparent and ensure that you feel respected and valued for the work that you do. The team is full of kind and fun individuals, making your work more enjoyable. As a Legal Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the legal team, preparing legal documentation, and scheduling. If you have experience, are a team player, and have strong organizational skills then this is your chance to SHINE! Apply now! Full benefits, a competitive salary, and perks are also offered.
Salary: Up to $68K
- Providing legal administrative support to lawyers
- Legal document preparation
- Liaising with courts and tribunals
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Daily maintenance of electronic and physical filing
- Expense reporting and dockets
- Other duties/projects as assigned
- Over 1+ year of experience as a ligation Legal Assistant in a law firm, Labour and/or Employment Law would be considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Excel
- Familiarity with Acumin would be considered an asset
- Highly organized, multi-tasking individual who possesses impeccable attention to detail
- Strong ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, client service and time management skills
- The desire to expand their skill sets in the legal profession
- Good technical skills
How to Apply:
To apply, please forward your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org.