Corporate Law Clerk
Corporate Law Clerk
Ready to spring into action? Find a job that keeps you interested and supports your professional goals? Then we have your back! Our Client, a highly praised boutique law firm is seeking a Corporate Law Clerk to help with their busy practice. The people there are very friendly and great to work with, making you feel welcome and comfortable. As a Corporate Law Clerk you will be required to handle minute books, new incorporations, corporate amendments, and client correspondence. Hit the ground running for the opportunity of a life time and apply now!
- Advise clients of Ontario Business Registry system.
- Preparation and filing of Annual Returns.
- Preparation of Annual Resolutions.
- Preparation and filing of Articles of Incorporation, Provincially and Federally.
- Preparation of Incorporation and Organizational documents.
- Preparation and filing of Articles of Amendment, Provincially and Federally.
- Preparation of post-amendment documentation.
- Preparation and filing of Articles of Amalgamation, Provincially and Federally.
- Preparation of post-amalgamation documentation.
- Preparation and filing of Articles of Continuance.
- Fast Company, Outlook and Ecore.
- Preparation of Section 85 & 86 Rollovers Agreements.
- Preparation of Corporate Charts.
- Preparation and filing of Business Name Registrations.
- Preparation and filing of Limited Partnership Registrations.
- Preparation of Minute book Reviews
- 5+ years experience gained in a recognized downtown firm
- Successful completion of a post-secondary Law Clerk program
- Completion of the Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario Certification
- Membership in good standing with Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario
- Knowledge, understanding and ability to apply working knowledge of the relevant corporate statutes
- Ability to use Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications
- Strong verbal and written communication
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager –Law Clerk Division at firstname.lastname@example.org