Make a leap in your career with this incredible and rare opportunity!
Our client, a busy, mid-sized, business law firm, is seeking a Conveyancer to join their legal team. If you’re looking for a change and a firm that supports you in your professional endeavor, then this is the firm for you. With the chance to work for a dedicated and experienced Senior Partner, this is just what you need to help you grow professionally. You will be responsible for handling documentation of real estate transactions and the search and analyzation of records. Apply for this job and climb to the top – before it’s too late!
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Essential skills and qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a law firm
- Experience with Conveyancer and Teraview is a MUST
- Exceptional technical skills (MS Office, Word, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solver and detail-oriented with ability work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
As a conveyancer, your key responsibilities include
- Handling all document preparation from real estate transactions from beginning to end
- Responsible for conducting searches and subsearches of titles, registers documents and closes commercial and/or residential transactions. Search, analyze, and evaluate records relating to titles of homes, land, and buildings.
- Preparation of purchase and financing documents
- Reviewing contracts of purchase and sale, title, mortgage instructions, and property tax information.
- Prepare sale, purchase, and mortgage documents for residential conveyancing.
- Dealing with mortgage payouts, review of title changes, and contracts.
- Preparing statement of adjustments and reconciliations.
- Closing transactions including Land Title Office and PPSA registrations.
- Prepare property reports and title commitments.
- Assembling due diligence and preparing documents for residential conveyance
- Correspond with clients, solicitors, conveyancers, mortgage brokers and real estate agents
To apply, please forward your resume to
Zaheeda Merali, Manager – Executive Search