Are you looking to step into a new role? Want to gain new skills and push your career forward? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Our Client, a well-established law firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is looking to expand their responsibilities into the HR field. This role requires someone who is enthusiastic, forward thinking, hard-working, and has a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. The firm offers a great working environment, competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits.
- 5+ years experience preferably within a law firm.
- Must have the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Senior and superior calendar management skills are required as this is a busy practice
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Polished and confident individual who possesses sound judgement in dealing with highly confidential matters
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong project management skills
- Must be “tech savvy” and a quick learner
- Make bank deposits, payment of personal bills, maintain personal files
- Must be a team player –this is a small group everyone’s files overlap
- Must be able to work occasional overtime and be available by email after hours.
- Work with the Senior Executive on law firm events, recruitment, articling program initiatives, social events
- Provide assistance with resume collection, references, background checks, onboarding etc
- Strong understanding of personal injury law would be an asset.
- Knowledge of PC law an asset.
To apply, please forward your resume to: Zaheeda Merali Manager – Executive Search at email@example.com