ABOUT THE JOB
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”- Confucius.
Are you looking for a job that aligns with your aspirations and goals? We have the right one for you! Our client, one of the top personal injury boutique law firms in Ontario, is seeking an accounting clerk for their cadre. The incumbent is responsible for managing accounts and disbursements, preparing cheques, requisitions and letters as well as administrative tasks. The successful candidate will have a strong eye for details, the ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced work milieu and exceptional communication skills.
Work with a team that is resolute, determined, committed and has an unwavering dedication towards clients. APPLY NOW and take the first step towards a rewarding future.
Location: Hybrid work available
- Managing accounts payable;
- Preparing cheque requisitions;
- Preparing cheques, letters and sending payments;
- Final billings and filing;
- Preparing deposits;
- Preparing trust remittance;
- Managing disbursements;
- Manage fixed assets;
- Reports daily to the accounting manager;
- Other day-to-day duties as required.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in accounting or a related field, or equivalent experience to successfully complete the essential requirements of the role;
- Extensive knowledge in PCLaw;
- Technically savvy, with demonstrated skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, with willingness to learn new software and applications;
- Ability to work quickly;
- Ability to work well as a team as well as independently under tight deadlines;
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with excellent communication, both oral and written.
How to Apply:
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager– Executive Search at email@example.com