Construction Lawyer for Top Boutique in Ontario (3184) Full Time
This growing, prestigious firm provides representation for all classes of clients with all aspects of construction projects, and specifically in respect of litigation and dispute resolution. Our client offers access to the best, high-value work in Ontario.
The hired candidate should have experience providing advice and representation in respect:
- Surety bond claims, construction liens, construction contracts, trust claims, tendering disputes, and delay claims.
- Construction contracts, including stipulated price contracts, cost plus contracts, unit price contracts and construction management contracts.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Bay Street lawyer to earn a Bay Street salary while working closer to home. It's honestly the best of all worlds. Plus, the work is for sophisticate clients that offer high value work.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Construction Law
- A track record of leadership
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to handle a high volume of work
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
ben @ cartelinc.com
B.S., JD., LL.M.
Director of Legal Recruiting
One, First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
100 King Street West
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1A4