Law Clerk – Residential Real Estate (Mandarin) (2998) Full Time
Our client is seeking a Residential Real Estate
Clerk with 3+ years of relevant experience and fluency in Mandarin to join
their business law and real estate group in Markham. The firm needs someone
with solid experience, exceptional organization, attention to detail, and the
ability to hit the ground running! Come join a stable and friendly firm where
your experience will be valued. Competitive salary, benefits, and parking is
available. Why wait? Apply now!
Primary Duties Include
- General duties including opening and maintaining files, drafting and sending correspondence, etc.
- Filing and record-keeping, maintaining internal databases
- Client banking, as required
- Preparation of commercial documents, including leases, reverse mortgages, title searches, agreements, etc.
- Handling files from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Other general duties as required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Residential Real Estate law
- Must be fluent in Mandarin
- Legal Assistant/Law Clerk Diploma
- Excellent computer skills including MSO Suite 2010, PC Law, Teraview, Conveyancer, etc.
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills accompanies with strong legal research skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work overtime as needed
To apply, please forward your resume to Zaheeda Merali, Manager- Law Clerk Division at firstname.lastname@example.org