Legal Assistant- Commercial Leasing (2796) Full Time
Attention Real Estate Legal Assistants! Your long awaited
claim to fame is knocking on your door! Our prestigious Client is one of the
most well recognized full service firms in the country. They are very actively seeking
a bright and technically sound Real Estate Assistant with 2+ years of experience.
Commercial Real Estate along with Commercial Leasing experience is an absolute
must. You will be working for one of the firms senior Partners and will be
responsible for a high volume of Legal Administrative work, including preparing
and editing documents. This is an exceptional, once in a blue moon opportunity
to work with the best in the industry! Bring us your stellar communication and technical
abilities, and we will do the rest. Amazing
BENEFITS, BONUSES, and PERKS! Apply Now!
Salary: $45K to $50K
Primary Duties Include
- General Legal Administrative duties including opening and maintaining files, drafting and sending correspondence, etc.
- Filing and record-keeping, maintaining internal databases
- Client banking, as required
- Preparation of commercial documents, including leases, agreements, etc.
- Preparation and filing of corporate documentation
- Updating and maintenance of minute books
- Handling files from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Obtaining and reviewing searches and clearances as well as preparation of title insurance policies and documentation
- Interfacing with testators, executors, beneficiaries, courts, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Commercial Leasing, Real Estate law
- Excellent computer skills including MSO Suite 2010, Adobe, PC Law, TeraView, CorpLink, Conveyancer, etc.
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing accordingly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills accompanies with strong legal research skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure